Mens Bandana - Om Mani Padme Hum Print
Add color and Style to any outfit with this Om Mani Padme Hum Bandana. Made from a 100% soft cotton fabric, with a layered Mantra Print. This colorful, all over Printed Bandana is perfect for those dusty left coast festivals, or simply wear it around the neck and add texture and style to any outfit.
- The first, Om [...] symbolizes the practitioner's impure body, speech, and mind; it also symbolizes the pure exalted body, speech, and mind of a Buddha[...]"
- "The path is indicated by the next four syllables. Mani, meaning jewel, symbolizes the factors of method: (the) altruistic intention to become enlightened, compassion, and love.[...]"
- "The two syllables, padme, meaning lotus, symbolize wisdom[...]"
- "Purity must be achieved by an indivisible unity of method and wisdom, symbolized by the final syllable hum, which indicates indivisibility[...]"
- "Thus the six syllables, om mani padme hum, mean that in dependence on the practice of a path which is an indivisible union of method and wisdom, you can transform your impure body, speech, and mind into the pure exalted body, speech, and mind of a Buddha[...]"
FREE Shipping for all Orders in USA & Free Exchanges within 30 days
- Dreamtime Clothing wants you to be very Happy with your Purchase, if you do not have a Big Smile as a result of your Purchase, then please Return your item(s) within 30 days from the Date of Purchase, for a Full Refund.
- If you choose to Exchange an item. We will Gladly offer you Free Exchanges within 30 Days, or a Store Credit.
- Sorry, No Returns or Exchanges are eligible, after 30 days from the Date of Purchase.
- In order to ensure a quick Refund or Exchange, items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all Original tags attached.
- Please note that Shipping Charges are not reimbursed.
- For International Customers, if you encounter delays with your Purchase clearing customs in a timely manner, you may contact Customer Service to obtain approval for a late Return. If your item does not fit the above criteria we will not be able to accept it and it will be returned to you.
How to Send back your Return or Exchange Order (US Orders):
- Please indicate on your Invoice whether you are Exchanging or Returning the item. For Exchanges, indicate the desired Style/Size and Description, you wish to Exchange the item for. We also highly recommend placing your Exchange on hold with a Dreamtime Customer Service Representative, so it does not sell out while we await your package. Call us at (415) 503-8859 or E-mail us at email@example.com, with your Invoice number and the Style/Size and Description of item you would like on hold and we will happily do so for you.
How to Ship:
- To Ship an item back to Dreamtime Clothing, simply pack your item and Invoice into any box or envelope and Address it to Dreamtime Clothing/ 13126 Pine Cone Circle/ Grass Valley, CA 95945.
- For Priority Shipping, simply pack your item and Invoice into a USPS Priority Envelope or Box and affix a Mailing Label. You can acquire a Mailing Label online at www.usps.com or in any local Post office. To mail your package, you can:
- a) Schedule a free pickup with your regular mailman. (Your mailman will usually take your package even if you haven't scheduled a pickup).
- b) Simply drop your package in a mail drop box, for smaller packages that fit.
- c) Drop your package off at the post office.
- Once your Return is received and inspected by our Warehouse staff (usually within 72 hours of receipt), we will process your Refund and automatically apply a credit to your Credit Card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your Credit Card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your Credit is applied, for it to post to your account.